Thursday, May 10, 2012

  1. We lived in China when I was just an only child.
  2. I do not look like my age (at all)!
  3. Fickle minded
  4. As a friend, I am friendly, forgiving, honest, and supportive.
  5. Up for anything; I like taking new risks and challenges.
  6. My hair was really kinky when I was younger. My hair dries less than 3 minutes and you'll see it very buhaghag! It used to make my mom crazy... well, until now parin naman. :D
  7. Rochelle B. taught me how to use the computer, internet, photoshop, code personal websites... and  look what I ended up to be! Very happy that ate Rochelle introduced me to our technology or else I wouldn't even know how to design or code a site! :P
  8. I believe that I am a daddy's girl – daddy's girl in a sense of our similar likes, interests, and etc!
  9. I love gummy candies especially the sour ones! 

No comments: