It's amazing to feel that there is somebody out there who loves you for who you are. This might sound crazy or unusual, but it's amazing to feel how genuine their feelings are for you. It's crazy! It's like those feelings you get of "undying/unconditional love" in the movies, but this time, it's in real life. What is greater is that this is one of God's greatest gifts! So I gotta appreciate and make alaga. <3
And that is why I am very thankful that I found one of the sweetest, loving, and caring boyfriend out here. It might be a crazy rocky ride right now, but I know that someday we will have a great smooth life waiting for us.
- - -
Anyway, to sum up my feelings right now, here's a song that I can totally relate right now.
My First Love by Tynisha Keli

No comments:
Post a Comment